March 18, 2006

Razor Burn (or, Imaging Round One)

[Life is busy. Sorry for the lack of posts. I promise to do better.]

I just wrote this detailed post about Lola's mild incontinence problem and it evaporated into the ether. Grrr. I guess you will have to wait for another post detailing Lola's diagnosis and prognosis about her incontinence b/c I'm not gonna re-type all that now. Borrowing a bit from Stephen Colbert, I will say...

What you need to know:
Lola had her belly shaved for her uber-ultrasound. Here's Lola's belly before the ultrasound...



and after...



(if you look carefully, you can see her sexy spaying scar). [Note: the areas on her skin that look dirty are not - her skin in those areas is a different shade. Go figure.]

And yes, her belly was all prickly, but I rubbed it anyway. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, Kaylee's tummy still looks like that from her last ultrasound. I hope Lola's fur grows back in faster then Kay's!

So Cal said...

Cool haircut! :)