October 16, 2006

Stalking the Hunter

During our morning walk the other day around the grad apartments across the street from my building, Lola came upon a kitty - a pretty, tiger-stripey kitty. The kitty was pretty unfazed by Lola. Lola could NOT believe the kitty was not running away. Then Lola barked at the kitty. ["Mom! It's a kitty! Look!"] And the kitty Still Did Not Run. I eventually had to drag Lola home. Cuz, you know, Lola gets "focused."

Later that afternoon, we again around the grad apartments across the street. Lola sniffed & sniffed, hot on the trail of Something. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the kitty again. Lola kept sniffing, oblivious to the kitty. We took a few steps and the kitty took a few steps. Lola kept following The Scent. The kitty kept following us. Silly kitty. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'd say that's a pretty smart kitty! (But perhaps a not-always-so-smart Lola ;-)

So Cal said...

Looks like Lola has a stalker! ;-)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh my... then what happened?